To uninstall and reinstall any app:
Settings>more settings>apps>(app you want)>uninstall
Download app you want from corky updates. Only click once on app
Apps>Appinstaller>(app you want)
Or use browser or chrome, type corkystanton.com/kodi in the address bar, click on the app you want to download, then go to file explorer, open "local disk" folder, open "download" folder. Click that program you just downloaded, then click install.
After kodi is installed:
Download Streamline Wizard, a zip file, from Corkytv Updates in apps. Only click once on app. Or if you have an Amazon device use ES file explorer and click on Corky on the left to see the list of files on our server.
To Install the Streamine build:
Watch this video: https://youtu.be/41uBIV-42GU or:
1. Go to Kodi and click on the gear on the upper left.
2. Then click the open box graphic that says addons.
3. Then click install from zip file.
4. Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
5. When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
6. Go back to install from zip file again.
7. Open External Storage (or next the download folder)
8. Choose the Streamline zip file
9. Choose Fresh Install.
10. Select ‘Yes, Install’ to proceed.
13. The Build download process will begin.
14. It will close itself after installation.
15. Congrats! You have successfully installed the Streamline build.
In movies or TV shows, choose Exodus for the best server with the most content.
CorkyTV.com (Order Direct & Save; use promo code 5off for 5% off)