To uninstall and reinstall any app:
Settings>more settings>apps>(app you want)>uninstall
Download app you want from corky updates. Only click once on app
Apps>Appinstaller>(app you want)
After kodi is installed:
Download SupremeBuilds, a zip file, from Corkytv Updates in apps. Only click once on app. Or if you have an Amazon device use ES file explorer and click on Corky on the left to see the list of files on our server.
To Install the Titanium build:
1. Go to Kodi and click on the gear on the upper left.
2. Then click the open box graphic that says addons.
3. Then click install from zip file.
4. Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
5. When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
6. Go back to install from zip file again.
7. Open External Storage (or next the download folder)
8. Choose the SupremeBuilds zip file
9.Follow screen prompts. Default on everything.
10. Then click on install from depository
Wait for Supreme Builds Repository Add-on installed message to appear
Or call me and I can read this to you and walk you through it.
Or call me and I can connect remotely and do it for you in a total of about two minutes.
CorkyTV.com (Order Direct & Save; use promo code 5off for 5% off)