Terrarium 911 is now Cinema-123. Installation - Takes about 2 minutes!

If you don’t have app installer, use file explorer, go to local disk folder . Click on Cinema-123, then install. e you don’t need to choose servers anymore. It’s just plays the correct one every time. 


Ad-free version come out 10-6-2018. 95% of the ads are gone. One click of the back button will get rid of the other 5% instantly. 


It’s in CorkyTV updates and here: corkystanton.com/kodi from your browser or Chrome on the device. The latest Kodi update is awesome also. 

Programs always come and go and I will always make sure you have the best for life. 

Installation: (Takes about 2 minutes if you’re fast)


Android devices:

To uninstall and reinstall: 

Settings>more settings>apps>(old Terrarium)>uninstall

Download new Cinema-123 from corky updates in your apps. Only click once on app, wait until you see "download complete". Or from here: corkystanton.com/kodi from your browser or Chrome on the device. 

Then go to Apps>Appinstaller>Cinema>install it

If you don’t have app installer, use file explorer, go to local disk folder and/or download. Click on Terrarium 911, then install. 


You might need to put a shortcut on the front page with the plus sign at the lower right.


Amazon devices:

Go to settings at the top then go to applications, then go to manage installed apps, uninstall terrarium by clicking on it and choose un install.  

Then go to your apps and channels.

Open ES file explorer in apps, click favorites go to Corky choose Cinema-123 then click on the three dots in the lower right-hand corner then choose Open in browser then open file then install.


Thank you! 

Corky Stanton 

CorkyTV.com (Order Direct & Save; use promo code 5off for 5% off) 

559-642-7381